[meta-freescale] gst-fsl-plugin fail to build in jethro

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Fri Dec 11 14:15:45 PST 2015

On 12/11/2015 07:30 PM, Daiane Angolini wrote:

> gst-fsl-plugin is the package released by Freescale to add VPU support
> and some audio decoder/encoders, and licensed stuff. It is deprecated
> and is not supposed to work for imx28.
>
> I mean, just remove this line and face the next error. You don't need
> to think about this package ;-)

I like your optimism.

I had to get rid of
packagegroup-fsl-gstreamer
too

Not really freescale related but maybe someone may appreciate:

I noticed something else changed.
While fido was previously building with

DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = " ... pulseaudio "
and
IMAGE_INSTALL_append = "... pulseaudio "
probably by mistake
Now jethro complains
ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'alsa-plugins-pulseaudio-conf'...

I assume somewhere some QA logic has been added.

I also had to comment

#PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qemu-native = " sdl"
#PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-nativesdk-qemu = " sdl"
#ASSUME_PROVIDED += "libsdl-native"

I'll see if I can fix this later.

Now I've core-image-minimal building successfully

Thanks

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it