[meta-freescale] gst-fsl-plugin fail to build in jethro

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 10:30:28 PST 2015

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
<mail at webthatworks.it> wrote:
> On 12/11/2015 03:19 PM, Daiane Angolini wrote:
>
>> gst-fsl-plugin is not supposed to work on mx28. And this package is
>> deprecated as gst0.1 was completely replaced by gst1.0
>

> That's sound good, but I didn't get how am I going to fix it.
> I was copying from here
> http://wiki.wandboard.org/Building_Qt5_using_yocto_on_Wandboard
> and I'm just guessing I've to remove some more gstreamer stuff from the
> list.
>
> Could you give me some more guidance and a bit more detailed explanation in
> the hope to make me smarter?

gst-fsl-plugin is the package released by Freescale to add VPU support
and some audio decoder/encoders, and licensed stuff. It is deprecated
and is not supposed to work for imx28.

I mean, just remove this line and face the next error. You don't need
to think about this package ;-)

Daiane