[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-demos] [dizzy] packagegroup-fslc-gstreamer1.0: backport request

Max Krummenacher max.oss.09 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:18:24 PDT 2015

Hello all

Can we backport the following patches to dizzy. I'm having issues
which are fixed with db7ca84, however all three seem to fix realworld
bugs under certain conditions.

c1bad39 packagegroup-fslc-gstreamer1.0: Allow backend specific
packages to be missing
db7ca84 packagegroup-fslc-gstreamer1.0: Fix DISTRO_FEATURE wayland check
9971b3a packagegroup-fslc-gstreamer1.0: Make alsa conditional on DISTRO_FEATURES

They can be cherry-picked cleanly on top of the dizzy branch.
I could also send in a patchset if that makes things easier.

Thanks.
Regards
Max