[meta-freescale] "Repo Sync" FAILED: how to by-pass companies proxies ?

侯名 houm at neusoft.com
Mon Apr 6 23:54:40 PDT 2015

[侯名]
[侯名] OK. It Works. Thank you SO much. :)
[侯名] A few days before the Ching Ming Festival holiday.
[侯名] Now give you feedback information.

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.