[meta-freescale] imx6: webkit html5 video with hardware acceleration

Richard Cochran richardcochran at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 01:58:46 PDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 05:27:08PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> Are you using FSL Community BSP or FSL Yocto release?

Hm, up until now I didn't realize that these are two different
things. For daisy, I used fsl-community-bsp-platform, but for the
beta, I used fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.

So, if I understood correctly,

  repo init -u git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git

gets me the "offical" FSL project, but

  repo init -u https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform

gets me the "community" project. Is that right?

Moreover, it looks like both repo manifests share most of the same git
repositories. Can you explain to me what the differences are?

Thanks,
Richard