[meta-freescale] imx6: webkit html5 video with hardware acceleration

Bin Lin bl at habeyusa.com
Tue Sep 23 11:55:55 PDT 2014

Hi Richard,

We tried to get the HTML5 playback working with Qt5.2.1 webkit on daisy
branch.  It hangs when it is trying to play.  We tried it on both the
youtubeview example of Qt5 webkitqml and the browser example of
webkitwidgets, eglfs setup.  The results are the same.

What are the steps you followed to make the HTML5 at least to play under
webkit?

Regards,

Bin