[meta-freescale] 9/8 community meeting, was [RFC] The proposal of FSL QorIQ SDK upstream

zhenhua.luo at freescale.com zhenhua.luo at freescale.com
Tue Sep 9 06:28:53 PDT 2014

Bob,

Please see my inline comments.

[Luo Zhenhua-B19537] Those items are being worked on, I will send an separated email when the infrastructure is available.

> Also, I had previously asked about creating a branch on meta-fsl-ppc that
> could be used to track patches / improvements for SDK1.6 in addition to
> master, which I think is basically being used to set up 1.7.
[Luo Zhenhua-B19537] Why can't those fixes be submitted to master directly?

> I need to start getting after some bugs on SDK1.6 related to various
> kernel oops that pop up inconsistently.  I would love to see an
> infrastructure in place to help with this.
[Luo Zhenhua-B19537] Can you please summarize the defects of SDK 1.6 and post by email before infrastructure readiness?

Best Regards,

Zhenhua