[meta-freescale] Status of imx28evk recipes/images

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 12:03:28 PST 2014

Dear All,
In my company we are starting a new project (a low-cost industrial controller) and we are thinking about use the iMX286 CPU because it offer all what we need. Of course we would start from imx28evk for testing, then we will develop our custom board based on that one.
But before all I want to know (from who is already using/mantaining it), how is the status of support (recipes, images, kernel) for such board in meta-fsl-arm.

If possible, I want to know if there are known problems or missing things, or if this cpu is not suggested for a new project..
Any opinion you want to share could be very useful to me.

Thank you all for every suggestion or information you will provide

Regards
Simone