[meta-freescale] Unable to get u-boot running on i.MX6 SABRE for Smart Devices Eval Board

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 16:03:11 PST 2014

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 8:44 PM, Guillaume Fournier
<gfournier at brioconcept.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new to Yocto and I am having a hard time getting a basic environment
> setup.  I have read a lot of documentation but I'm still stock so I'd like
> to seek your help.
>
> Problem: I can't get u-boot to start on my evaluation board.  No output
> whatsoever on the UART.
> Board used: i.MX6 Series SABRE for Smart Devices (MCIMX6DL-SDP)

Could you try to flash the .sdcard image directly to the SD card and
boot from there? That would be a quicker method.

There are some pre-built .sdcard images available at
http://ci.ossystems.com.br/public/fsl-community-bsp/ that you could
quickly try.

Regards,

Fabio Estevam