[meta-freescale] Freescale Linux 3.10.31-1.1.0_alpha release is online

Lauren Post Lauren.Post at freescale.com
Thu May 29 16:27:28 PDT 2014

> Can freescale offer any guidance on what changes 5.0.11 includes? I'm having some trouble finding something like release notes for the GPU > related changes. I realize this might not be possible for any number of reasons. So i will understand if the answer is "no"  (or some variation
>  thereof). this leads to my next question...

For graphics,  the biggest new feature is supporting GLES 3.0 but with backward compatibility for GLES 2.0.

>>If you are implying the 3.10.31 docs are on freescale.com<http://freescale.com>, i cannot find them. Would you mind providing a link? This is where i wanted to  >> look for info about the vivante 5.0.11 changes.

No my email stated only 3.10.17 docs are on freescale.com (not 3.10.31).  We do not upload documentation to freescale.com until we release GA.

Regards,
Lauren Post
Yocto Project i.MX Team Lead