[meta-freescale] Freescale Linux 3.10.31-1.1.0_alpha release is online

Christian Betz christian.betz at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:48:23 PDT 2014

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Lauren Post <Lauren.Post at freescale.com>
wrote:

> -          Upgrades the Vivante graphics to 5.0.11.

Can freescale offer any guidance on what changes 5.0.11 includes? I'm
having some trouble finding something like release notes for the GPU
related changes. I realize this might not be possible for any number of
reasons. So i will understand if the answer is "no"  (or some variation
thereof). this leads to my next question...

>  And for those looking for documentation, now that GA is out our 3.10.17
> documentation is out on freescale.com.   We are currently working on
> revamping the documentation for 3.10.31.   What is on freescale.com does
> not include information on SoloX yet.

If you are implying the 3.10.31 docs are on freescale.com, i cannot find
them. Would you mind providing a link? This is where i wanted to look for
info about the vivante 5.0.11 changes.

I was able to locate the 3.10.17 docs quite easily on freescale.com.

thank you,
christian