[meta-freescale] Flexcan is not working on I.MX 6Q SABRE SD board

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Fri May 23 08:54:48 PDT 2014

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Daiane Angolini <daiane.list at gmail.com> wrote:

> By default, today, the dtb file for imx6qsabreauto has FEC enabled.

Correct, but I think this thread is about mx6qsabresd, not sabreauto
(I was also confused on my earlier post :-)

> Otavio suggested to get the patch done to add flexcan enabled. So, it
> means, remove the FEC.

I think the suggestion was for adding flexcan support for sabresd
board, not for sabreauto board.

Looking at the current imx6qdl-sabresd.dtsi there is no flexcan node
there, so if someone could add the flexcan support, test it and send a
patch to the list, that would nice.

My sabresd board does not come with a CAN connector populated.