[meta-freescale] Enable USB 2 as host

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:42:22 PDT 2014

> I realize this might not be the right place for this (I've posted in the
> community as well) but I need to get this working fairly quickly so I
> thought this might get a bit quicker response.. Sorry!

Yes, you´re right. It´s a kernel issue :P

> I've been trying to connect devices to both of the USB ports on my i.mx6q
> sabre auto board. It seems as though the second one (J35) either doesn't
> work or isn't enabled - I'm using Yocto with a relatively recent build from
> master-next.
>
> When I connect the same device which does work on USB1 to USB2, it doesn't
> work - so I know that it is isn't the peripheral. Is there something I need
> to do to enable the USB port, or at least enable it as host?

Make sure you are using the *right* dtb file. Maybe you have only one
USB enabled on your default dtb.
Make sure you can use both USB together, if they don´t use the same
pin, for example.

I´m sorry for not giving you a precise help, but I´m out of office
(with no file or git access)

Daiane