[meta-freescale] Enable USB 2 as host

Morgan McKenzie rmtm at uvic.ca
Wed May 21 13:00:50 PDT 2014

Hi,
I realize this might not be the right place for this (I've posted in the community as well) but I need to get this working fairly quickly so I thought this might get a bit quicker response.. Sorry! I've been trying to connect devices to both of the USB ports on my i.mx6q sabre auto board. It seems as though the second one (J35) either doesn't work or isn't enabled - I'm using Yocto with a relatively recent build from master-next. When I connect the same device which does work on USB1 to USB2, it doesn't work - so I know that it is isn't the peripheral. Is there something I need to do to enable the USB port, or at least enable it as host? Any help would be much appreciated!  Morgan