[meta-freescale] Minutes of FSL Community BSP Meeting in 2014-05-20

zhenhua.luo at freescale.com zhenhua.luo at freescale.com
Tue May 20 20:48:13 PDT 2014

Hi Otavio and all,

I have watched the record video, the meeting is very helpful for quality improvement and global collaboration of FSL Yocto community SDK/BSP.

Following is my suggestion.
* Adjust the meeting time that is workable for China attendees
* Add the QorIQ SDK(meta-fsl-ppc) in the FSL community BSP Release Notes
* Add the Layerscape SDK info in the FSL community BSP Release Notes when the LS recipes are available in meta-fsl-arm
* Add "What's New" section in the Release Notes to indicate the new features/new boards/bug fixes/etc in current release
* Add the guide on how to get the BSP in Release Notes.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua