[meta-freescale] Where is the Dora 3.10.17-1.0.0 GA release announcement?

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Tue May 20 06:08:33 PDT 2014

> That's good information to know, but it doesn't quite answer my question.
>
>> The release was announced when it went live.
>
> Announced where?  Not on this list.

The Freescale Official Releases are announced in imx.community, the
L3.10.17_1.0.0_GA was announced here:

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-100787

I have never seen an Freescale Official Release announced here in
meta-freescale. This list is used to coordinate the development of the
community BSP and here we announce only the community BSP releases.

Daiane