[meta-freescale] Where is the Dora 3.10.17-1.0.0 GA release announcement?

Mobile Dev mobiledev at msn.com
Fri May 16 13:46:11 PDT 2014

That's good information to know, but it doesn't quite answer my question.
> The release was announced when it went live.
Announced where?  Not on this list.
Thank you,mDev

From: Lauren.Post at freescale.com
To: mobiledev at msn.com; meta-freescale at yoctoproject.org
Subject: RE: [meta-freescale] Where is the Dora 3.10.17-1.0.0 GA release	announcement?
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 19:43:50 +0000

The release was announced when it went live.  It has since been upstreamed into daisy also.

There was some delay while docs were being updated  with all the feedback from the field trial but they are now on freescale.com.

Even though you might see a manifest/external git updated with branches there is some delay before an official announcement because we do a field trial to finalize
 documentation.    Only at a GA release is the documentation provided on freescale.com.  Documentation was only updated this week on freescale.com.

Sorry for any confusion.

Lauren
Yocto i.MX team lead