[meta-freescale] FSL Community BSP Meeting

Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com
Wed May 14 11:47:25 PDT 2014

> Status
> ------
> Short testing status from maintainers/testers Upcoming board

> Test Form
> ------
> * increase or decrease the amount of test?

We had very few test submissions in this release. It´s not able to get 80% of the boards considered OK, if I generate the test result today.

It makes me think that, the community does not think it´s important to have the release "formally" tested.

And, if the test does not have value to the community, I´m going to spend the time I´ve been dedicating to the "formal" test for something else.

I want to thank those 3 guys that submitted their tests and made me feel not too much alone. <3

Daiane