[meta-freescale] FSL Community BSP Meeting

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed May 14 10:53:02 PDT 2014

Hello folks,

some time ago we discussed about having a meeting to discuss several
points. Currently we have the proposed agenda:

Status
------
Short testing status from maintainers/testers
Upcoming board

Documentation
------
Release Notes
User Guide

Test Form
------
* increase or decrease the amount of test?

Components
------
 * discover the components present in FSL community BSP
 * number the ABI versions completely separately from the kernel
release numbering (and probably separately for VPU and GPU).

People time
------
Eric Nelson: UTC -7
Trevor Worener: UTC -5 (currently UTC -4)
Anthony Felice: UTC -5 (currently UTC -4) - prefer work days

This agenda is being done at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AkGJbwxEB525yaAz-mQpvCfDbXrJxFYmcmB9i2PFtCA/edit?usp=sharing

Do you guys have any addition for the proposed agenda and/or comment?

I'd like to propose it to be placed at May 20th at 18:00 GMT. Does
this time works for you all?