[meta-freescale] Problem booting fsl-image-gui with imx6qsabrelite

李远 rel1ve at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:47:21 PDT 2014

Hi Federico,
I met the same problem few weeks ago.For some reason, googleapis website is blocked in China.So I update SPI flash manually, followed by http://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/i.MX6x+SABRE+Lite+SPI+FLash+Recovery
The fix steps are the same as Eric said with more details.
Hope this can help you.
Regards,
Yuan Li