[meta-freescale] Problem booting fsl-image-gui with imx6qsabrelite

Morgan McKenzie rmtm at uvic.ca
Fri Mar 7 10:09:39 PST 2014

Hi,
Just to complement Vigneshwaren's advice - I had a similar issue as well a few months ago and it turned out that the SD card (a cheapo 2GB one I found lying around) was actually the culprit. I bought a better quality one (Class 10, speed is always nice too!) and my problems disappeared!
Regards,
Morgan McKenzie