[meta-freescale] I think I am missing some critical link, but am lost trying to find it.

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Jun 25 16:11:13 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Stephen Munnings
<Stephen.Munnings at nuvation.com> wrote:
> Checked your example recipe against our recipe.
> Made some (small) changes to ours, needed something in ours that yours does not have:
> require recipes-qt/qt5/qt5.inc

In theory not needed. But it vary from recipe to recipe.

> Also included the line:
> PACKAGE_ARCH = "${MACHINE_ARCH}"
>
> Which causes the files to go into a different directory in /tmp/work/

If you recipe is not machine specific this is not needed.

> Still have the same issue.
>
> In the (non-yocto) host development environment, we specify the toolchain (and other things) in the graphical environment using Qt Creator and "Manage Kits", and these settings end up in the .pro.user file.
> We do not bring this file into the yocto environment (nor would it be correct in that environment).
> Is this likely the source of our problems?

In theory this is handled by the qmake5 class. I think you need to
debug the build system to fully understand what is going on.

Are the recipes public? in case they are please share the link.