[meta-freescale] yocto imx53qsb sdcard image (armel vs armhf)

ssinfod ssinfod ssinfod at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 21:27:13 PDT 2014

Hello, I followed the instructions from this training (Yocto Training - HOME
<https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-94849>) to build a Yocto image
for my imx53qsb,

The Yocto image I got for the imx53qsb doesn't seem to have the armhf
support. (File: core-image-base-imx53qsb.sdcard)

Therfore, any programs compiled for armhf are not working in that image..

Is it possible to add armhf support in the imx53qsb yocto image ?

Do I have to change the the local.conf file or another file ? How do I
specify that I want an armhf image ?

Thanks

ssinfod

My question is also here: