[meta-freescale] Does anybody know of a quick way to migrate an IMX6 BSP from dora to daisy?

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 13:12:03 PDT 2014

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Stephen Munnings
<Stephen.Munnings at nuvation.com> wrote:

> The only issues I have here are:
>  a) The lack of notification that such a change had happened between dora and daisy.  And I don’t see how I can blame anybody for that, as I am not sure how that information should/would/could have been sent to the right

meta-fsl-arm uses code from the U-boot project and build it.

The IOMUX change happened in the U-boot code, and all the boards that
are part of the project were properly converted.

There is no 'notification' on such projects. People who are working on
the upstream projects only care to not break the boards that are
supported by those projects.