[meta-freescale] Cannot boot after the last update...

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:26:31 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Konstantin Kovalev
<lepeletie at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Today I have done "repo sync" and rebuilt my image but it stopped on "login:" again. So, my issue is still existing. Moreover, I faced this "mmcblk1p2" problem. It seems that I should rebuild my image completely (including kernel). So, how can I do this properly? ("-c cleanall -f" doesn't allow me to do that).

I did not understand your question. If you have "repo sync"-ed and the
fix is downloaded, YP will rebuild anything needed.

If you want to make sure twice, bitbake virtual/kernel -c cleansstate
and bitbake u-boot-fslc -c cleansstate

I still can *not* reproduce the issue. For me, it works, it reaches
the prompt I can login and I can find / until the end. And I still
have the board control.

I have tested with imx6Q TO1.1 and TO 1.2

Daiane