[meta-freescale] [OT] Kernel device tree question

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Thu Jul 24 07:42:45 PDT 2014

I know this is a bit off-topic but now that the FSL based
boards are all going to device trees, I thought I might find
my answer quicker here :-)

I have a board (i.MX53) that I need to adjust one of the main
clocks (CKO1).  The default setting uses the main CPU clock
and I need to change it to use one of the PLL based clocks.
I can see where this selector is available as cko1_sel, but
it's not clear to me if/where/how I can set this to be pll3_sw
in the device tree (which in the modern world is the only place
for target platform configuration and control).

Any ideas or pointers?

Thanks