[meta-freescale] Qt5_CinematicExperience

Lauren Post Lauren.Post at freescale.com
Thu Jul 24 07:39:57 PDT 2014

> root at imx6qsabresd:~# Qt5_CinematicExperience -platform eglfs
> This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "eglfs".
> Available platform plugins are: minimal, offscreen, xcb.
> Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
> /usr/bin/Qt5_CinematicExperience: line 4:  2086 Aborted                 /usr/share/cinematicexperience-1.0/Qt5_CinematicExperience $*

> Am new to YOCTO, please correct me if I do anything wrong. Thanks.

Redwan,  Our 3.10.31-1.1.0 beta release will be available in August.  We have significant work on Qt5 in this release and this should work much better than the solution in daisy branch in 3.10.17-1.0.0 release.  For QT applications I recommend waiting for this release.

Lauren Post
Yocto  Project i.MX Team Lead