[meta-freescale] [RFC] The proposal of FSL QorIQ SDK upstream

zhenhua.luo at freescale.com zhenhua.luo at freescale.com
Wed Jul 23 21:19:37 PDT 2014

[Luo Zhenhua-B19537] All targets in fsl-ppc layer are QorIQ PPC machines, the targets in fsl-arm layer with "ls" prefix is QorIQ ARM, the others are i.mx.

>  Is it going in meta-fsl-arm?
[Luo Zhenhua-B19537] Yes.

> Aren't there 3 different sets of data: fsl-imx-arm, fsl-qoriq-arm, and
> fsl-qori-ppc?
[Luo Zhenhua-B19537] Correct, maybe we can enhance the setup-environment script to category those targets and print them in the console when the script is executed.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua