[meta-freescale] fsl-image-test ipk fails

Allan Matthew amatthew at 3drobotics.com
Tue Jul 15 23:46:39 PDT 2014

When using package_ipk with the fsl-image-test in 3.10.17_1.0.0_ga I get
the following error at the fsl-image-test do_rootfs:

Collected errors:
|  * check_data_file_clashes: Package udev-extraconf wants to install file
/home/allanmatthew/fsl-release-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6solo_3dr-poky-linux-gnueabi/fsl-image-test/1.0-r0/rootfs/etc/udev/rules.d/local.rules
| But that file is already provided by package  * udev
|  * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package packagegroup-base-extended.
| WARNING: exit code 255 from a shell command.

Seems like udev-extraconf overwrites local.rules and opkg doesn't like it.
 I don't see the error when using package_rpm or package_deb.

-Allan

*Allan Matthew*
Embedded Software Engineer, 3DRx
*3D Robotics*