[meta-freescale] Minutes of FSL Community BSP Meeting in 2014-07-03

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Mon Jul 7 17:08:35 PDT 2014

On 07/06/2014 11:51 PM, zhenhua.luo at freescale.com wrote:
> The document integration in http://freescale.github.io will be in my proposal of ppc layer roadmap, hopefully I can send out the proposal this week.

Thank you Zhenhua,

In addition to the issues that have already been raised, can you also
please include the following in your road map:

i) Whether there will be an SDK1.7 beta trial for community participation

ii) Will SDK1.6 patches be posted to meta-fsl-ppc (perhaps just to
update the SRCREV, so community members can know the code on the FSL
Public GIT has been updated with SDK1.6 patches)

iii) Will both SDK and community releases be supported going forward or
will SDK (eventually) go away?

I had previously volunteered to provide some high-level documentation
for QorIQ developers on the community site.  I'll wait until after you
post the road map to see if it's something the community wants or needs
in addition to your road map.