[meta-freescale] Minutes of FSL Community BSP Meeting in 2014-07-03

zhenhua.luo at freescale.com zhenhua.luo at freescale.com
Sun Jul 6 20:51:31 PDT 2014

The document integration in http://freescale.github.io will be in my proposal of ppc layer roadmap, hopefully I can send out the proposal this week.

Regarding the testing, currently the full build/function/performance testing are done for SDK, and the build test is conducted for community layer.

I want to give some clarification of the toolchain version, the SDK uses FSL toolchian(e.g. SDK 1.6 uses gcc-4.8.1), the ppc layer in upstream uses toochain(master uses gcc-4.9.x) provided by Yocto, so ther might be some fixes of toolchain in uupstram ppc layer, which is not needed by SDK.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua