[meta-freescale] fsl-community-bsp: signing up for testing

Stephano Cetola stephanoc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 08:52:52 PDT 2014

I would like to open a discussion regarding the testing of the
fsl-community-bsp. I am currently building several images for both the
wandboard and udoo boards, and have access to both the mx28 and mx53 EVK
boards.

It would be great if there was a place for people in the community like
myself to post my experiences building for these boards. It would be a
place where people could sign up for specific boards, images, or even
specific packages that they will be able to test with each new release
(e.g. x11, qt, touch, gstreamer). I release that this can get complicated
rather quickly, so it may be wise to keep things as simple as possible.

I think that this would not only help with testing, but also clarify what
needs to be documented for both new users and for users already experienced
with Yocto and Freescale's meta layers.

Kind Regards,
Stephano