[meta-freescale] FSL Community BSP Meeting - 07/03/2014 - 18:00 GMT

Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com
Tue Jul 1 05:26:57 PDT 2014

> On 06/30/2014 01:12 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> > The event is at:
> >
> > https://plus.google.com/events/cq1dftmkakgiudjikiksirnqk1k?authkey=CJv
> > vxP75m-OtGw
> >
> > Sorry about that. We are learning how to do it ... in the next 10
> > meetings we'll do it perfectly;-)
>
> Any tips for newcomers?

There is 2 options:

1) read only - you will be able to see it ongoing just like any other youtube video. So, only audio is needed
2) read/write - you need to send your gmail account to Otavio, he includes/invites you to be part of the meeting (and appear in the movie/audio)

> Just need to bring a headset?

Yes, for the rw option

> Perhaps we're supposed to attend with a web camera enabled?

It´s up to you! In my case I don´t have a webcan here and you will be looking at my static smiling face from my profile pic

Daiane