[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm] QT5 on SabreLite

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Fri Jan 24 09:13:28 PST 2014

I finally got QT5 to build for my i.MX6Q SabreLite.  I'm able
to run the cinematic demo, but the touch screen isn't working.
Here's what I get:

root at sabrelite:~# Qt5_CinematicExperience -platform eglfs -plugin tslib
evdevtouch: Using device /dev/input/event1
min X: 0 max X: 0
min Y: 0 max Y: 0
min pressure: 0 max pressure: 4095
device name: tsc2004
EGLFS: Unable to query physical screen size, defaulting to 100 dpi.
EGLFS: To override, set QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH and QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT (in millimeters).
QTsLibMouseHandler "tslib" ""
Protocol type A
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

Notice that the touch window is 0x0.  I know the touch is set up
properly and calibrated as I've run the ts_* programs as well as
X11 and QT4.

How do I get the touch screen working with QT5?

BTW, the demo reports being able to display a screaming 177FPS!
Does that make sense?