[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm] QT5 on SabreLite

Eric Bénard eric at eukrea.com
Fri Jan 24 09:38:45 PST 2014

Hi Gary,

Le Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:13:28 -0700,
Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> a écrit :

> I finally got QT5 to build for my i.MX6Q SabreLite.  I'm able
> to run the cinematic demo, but the touch screen isn't working.
> Here's what I get:
>
> root at sabrelite:~# Qt5_CinematicExperience -platform eglfs -plugin tslib
> evdevtouch: Using device /dev/input/event1
> min X: 0 max X: 0
> min Y: 0 max Y: 0
> min pressure: 0 max pressure: 4095
> device name: tsc2004
> EGLFS: Unable to query physical screen size, defaulting to 100 dpi.
> EGLFS: To override, set QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH and QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT (in millimeters).
> QTsLibMouseHandler "tslib" ""
> Protocol type A
> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
> libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
>
> Notice that the touch window is 0x0.  I know the touch is set up
> properly and calibrated as I've run the ts_* programs as well as
> X11 and QT4.

was that with the same rootfs ?
Did you calibrate again after flashing this one ?

> How do I get the touch screen working with QT5?
>
> BTW, the demo reports being able to display a screaming 177FPS!
> Does that make sense?

that's what I also got and put in the comit message :

commit f8852824e6944943480f685d498ccce4ffec2c30
Date:   Mon Oct 7 15:37:29 2013 +0000

    qtbase: update mx5 & mx6 support

    - remove 5.0.2 as meta-qt5 has 5.1.0 by default
    - tested on i.MX53 with eglfs and xcb platforms. FPS is not very
    good despite the GPU (~24 fps on 800x480)
    - tested on i.MX6 with eglfs platform : performance is very good
    (> 150 fps on 640x480)

Eric