[meta-freescale] SX-SDCAN Ath6kl firmware

Morgan McKenzie rmtm at uvic.ca
Thu Feb 27 16:14:59 PST 2014

Hi Otavio,
To be honest I'm not completely sure about it being a timing issue, it's just my best guess. When the board boots up it hangs and isn't able to load the module, but if I log in, rmmod the module, and insmod the module, it works. All the error messages I get during boot are relating to the module file not being found, which makes me think that the file system isn't ready (or perhaps some other system service - maybe udev??).
Unfortunately I've been swamped with work the last few days and haven't been able to take too much of a look at it. I'll be spending some time on it over the weekend so I will probably have a better idea by Monday.
Thanks for your interest!
Regards,
Morgan McKenzie