[meta-freescale] SabreLite can not boot from SD card

Baodong Chen chenbdchenbd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 20:41:01 PST 2014

Hi Eric:
Thanks for your reply.
All i want is to have a sdcard image which contains u-boot, kernel and
rootfs all in it.
I have written SD loader to NOR flash already.
So after bitbake, using the following two commands seems work for me, the
u-boot is loaded by SD loader from NOR flash and kernel is loaded by u-boot.

dd if=fsl-image-gui-nitrogen6x.sdcard of=/dev/sdb
dd if=u-boot.imx of=/dev/sdb bs=512 seek=2

Am i right? or am i misunderstaning something?