[meta-freescale] how to build vivante_drv.so?

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro.net at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 14:33:00 PST 2014

The Yocto Project does not maintain a policy for or against the types
of standard confidentiality clauses that organizations often place
wholesale into employees' signatures. It seems that no amount of
education will convince them that these statements are useless and, as
Michael says, they have no legal impact in any country as far as I
know.  Perhaps we should issue a statement that all of our lists are
publicly archived and thus completely not confidential.

In any case, though, there are no community standards to break, and
I'm not too concerned about the few bytes of added bandwidth so no
worries there - just be aware that the list is not private.

thanks