[meta-freescale] how to build vivante_drv.so?

Michael Halstead michael at yoctoproject.org
Fri Feb 14 14:26:04 PST 2014

On 02/14/2014 03:50 AM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 3:50 AM, Prathamesh P Ghanekar
> <prathamesh.ghanekar at igate.com> wrote:
>>> core-image-x11
>> I just built core-image-x11.It has vivante_drv.so and libvivante_dri.so files.
>> But, it seems that they are built with ABI version 11 and not 13. Is there any way we can build vivante libraries for ABI version 13, which will match with my xorg driver?
> Which Xorg version are you using?
>
>>> Please drop this disclaimer as this is a public mailing list and no information here is confidential.
>> I am really sorry, but I can't help it. It automatically gets appended to every mail I sent out of my organization. Kindly bear with that.
Feel free to make an e-mail account with another provider for
interaction with the lists if you'd like.
> I am adding the list admin, from the Yocto Project, in the Cc; this
> kind of disclaimer is unacceptable in my opinion but I don't know what
> is the official position of the Yocto Project admins. So Michael?
As far as I know these disclaimers have no legal impact in the United
States of America and are just a harmless waste of bandwidth. They may
have some effect in other countries though. The expectation is that
anything posted to a public list is not confidential. All Yocto Project
lists are published on the public web and mirrored to usenet. I would
prefer to just ignore these disclaimers.

Jefro can address if this breaks any community standards.