[meta-freescale] Build failing with [imx-vpu, imx-lib : LIC_FILES_CHKSUM points to an invalid file] error after repo sync

Subodh Chiwate subodh.chiwate at ufomoviez.com
Mon Dec 29 04:30:08 PST 2014

Hi Otavio,
Thanks for guidance.
I will start setting up the community BSP setup ASAP.
Also created a fresh setup for the 3.10.31-beta earlier today and it is
compiling (in progress).
Hopefully I can freeze it by today and move to Dizzy immediately.

On 12/29/2014 04:45 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello Subodh,
>
> On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 5:03 AM, Subodh Chiwate
> <subodh.chiwate at ufomoviez.com> wrote:
>> I have been unable to trace root cause of the following problem.
>> Could you please suggest a way for me to restore my setup.
> I strongly advise you to move to the FSL Community BSP. As I don't
> know your project's roadmap it is hard to properly advise regarding
> which is the most adequate branch to use.
>
> I think you should stay away from 3.10.31 for now as it is a beta
> release and not yet ready for production use. I suggest you to use
> Dizzy (which uses 3.10.17-1.0.2 GA).
>
> Anyway, I just built 'imx-vpu' at my end (using today's version) and
> it worked just fine. See the below log (log.do_configure) file for
> confirmation:
>
> DEBUG: Executing python function sysroot_cleansstate
> DEBUG: Python function sysroot_cleansstate finished
> DEBUG: Executing shell function do_configure
> DEBUG: Shell function do_configure finished
> DEBUG: Executing python function do_qa_configure
> NOTE: Checking autotools environment for common misconfiguration
> NOTE: imx-vpu: md5 checksum matched for
> file://vpu/EULA.txt;md5=b063366b066c9f10037c59756a9ced54
> DEBUG: Python function do_qa_configure finished
>
> Regards,

Subodh

-- **************** CAUTION - Disclaimer ***************** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. UFOMoviez India Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. UFOMoviez India Ltd. reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the UFOMoviez India Ltd.'s e-mail system. ***************** End of Disclaimer *******************