[meta-freescale] Build failing with [imx-vpu, imx-lib : LIC_FILES_CHKSUM points to an invalid file] error after repo sync

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Mon Dec 29 03:15:16 PST 2014

Hello Subodh,

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 5:03 AM, Subodh Chiwate
<subodh.chiwate at ufomoviez.com> wrote:
> I have been unable to trace root cause of the following problem.
> Could you please suggest a way for me to restore my setup.

I strongly advise you to move to the FSL Community BSP. As I don't
know your project's roadmap it is hard to properly advise regarding
which is the most adequate branch to use.

I think you should stay away from 3.10.31 for now as it is a beta
release and not yet ready for production use. I suggest you to use
Dizzy (which uses 3.10.17-1.0.2 GA).

Anyway, I just built 'imx-vpu' at my end (using today's version) and
it worked just fine. See the below log (log.do_configure) file for
confirmation:

DEBUG: Executing python function sysroot_cleansstate
DEBUG: Python function sysroot_cleansstate finished
DEBUG: Executing shell function do_configure
DEBUG: Shell function do_configure finished
DEBUG: Executing python function do_qa_configure
NOTE: Checking autotools environment for common misconfiguration
NOTE: imx-vpu: md5 checksum matched for
file://vpu/EULA.txt;md5=b063366b066c9f10037c59756a9ced54
DEBUG: Python function do_qa_configure finished