[meta-freescale] Gstreamer-1.0 : Unable to set framerate for video elementary stream with vpudec on IMX6Q

Subodh Chiwate subodh.chiwate at ufomoviez.com
Wed Dec 10 07:00:20 PST 2014

Hi,
Sorry, missed the other question. Will go through the link.
Answering that one :

I need to play a elementary stream of H264 @ a fps decided by me (24 in this case).
Hence I need the parser and the demux element will not qork in my  final use case.
I tested with mp4 container to ensure the consitency of my data, but unfortunately cannot use it in final code.

[subodh at localhost M1832]$ gst-typefind-1.0 M1832_1_v1.m4v
M1832_1_v1.m4v - video/x-h264, stream-format=(string)byte-stream