[meta-freescale] Gstreamer-1.0 : Unable to set framerate for video elementary stream with vpudec on IMX6Q

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 05:53:23 PST 2014

Please, see my comments inline

Daiane

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:44 AM, Subodh Chiwate
<subodh.chiwate at ufomoviez.com> wrote:
> Hi Diane,
> I am using the source provided by FSL BSP.
> http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git/tree/README?h=imx-3.10.31-1.1.0_beta

Thanks, I think that's enough.

Please, take a look on this:
http://freescale.github.io/doc/release-notes/1.7/index.html#the-differences-between-project-name-and-freescale-release-name

I'm not sure you saw my other question, please see below:

>> I'm sorry. I did not understood the question.
>>
>> I guess you want to play a raw h264 movie (no container) and want to
>> define the FPS previously.
>> Because a raw h264 does not have timing, so you can change it anyway
>> you want/need.
>>
>> But, you have one working cmd-line and one not-working cmd-line.
>>
>> If you have one working cmd-line, what's the problem? (here is where I
>> got confused and need your help)
>>
>> Daiane

thanks
Daiane