[meta-freescale] meta-fsl-ppc: questioning reason to disable reverse path filtering...

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Sun Dec 7 10:23:46 PST 2014

On 12/05/2014 03:22 AM, zhenhua.luo at freescale.com wrote:
> Since the RP_FILTER options only influence the ASF performance, ASF is disabled by default, so the procps bbappend can be removed to enable the RP_FILTER options by default.
>
> The ASF document needs to be updated to tell users to disable RP_FILTER options when using ASF.

Thank you Ting and Zhenhua for the responses.

It's my understanding that the QorIQ SDK1.7 will soon be out.
Therefore, I'm not going to submit any additional patches to
meta-fsl-ppc until I have had a chance to review the new SDK.

Also, I'm expecting that your FSL team will soon be pushing up various
patches to meta-fsl-ppc to sync with the latest SDK.

During the last community meeting, I took an action item to help with
meta-fsl-ppc.  I'm planning on doing this in earnest after the SDK 1.7
release.

Best of luck completing the new SDK.

Bob