[meta-freescale] Build error occured when build "fsl-image-fb" and "fsl-image-weston"

Daiane Angolini daiane.list at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 06:11:07 PDT 2014

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 4:19 AM, kongling <k870818319 at outlook.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>     Thanks for your reply!
>
>     I checked local.conf in "fsl-arm-yocto-bsp/build/conf" and
> "fsl-arm-yocto-bsp/conf". There was no "DISTRO_FEATURE_remove = "x11 wayland
> directfb"" in them .
>     After this, I added "DISTRO_FEATURE_remove = "x11 wayland directfb"" in
> these two files, but it still failed with the same error.

When I change DISTRO_FEATURE in my local.conf, mainly when changing
the backend GPU configuration, I prefer to use a clean build folder.
In fact, I always start a new build folder for that.

However, if you´re using fsl-setup-release your local.conf should be
setup properly. I would suggest you start over and use the script
again.

Daiane