[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-ppc] Can I get an update on l2switch?

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Thu Aug 28 21:24:32 PDT 2014

Thank you Zhenhua for the information.

FYI - my thought has been to develop a basic driver for the switch from
scratch that supports core switching operations and doesn't use the 3rd
party binary library.  I'm not sure how far this plan will get us
though.  Hope to start the work soon.

Please provide an update if Freescale decides to do something similar.
The closed license binary really throws a monkey wrench in what could
otherwise be a sweet open source story built around your SoC.

Thanks again,

Bob