[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-ppc] Can I get an update on l2switch?

zhenhua.luo at freescale.com zhenhua.luo at freescale.com
Thu Aug 28 20:45:39 PDT 2014

Hi Bob,

Due to license constraint, the l2switch-util source can't be published via FSL external git(git.freescale.com), you might be aware that the source has been removed in ls2switch-util git tree(http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/ppc/sdk/l2switch-util.git/), accordingly Yocto recipe can't be merged in meta-fsl-ppc layer.

Currently the SDK ISO is the channel for l2switch usage. http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=SDKLINUX

Best Regards,

Zhenhua