[meta-freescale] Build error occured when build "fsl-image-fb" and "fsl-image-weston"

Lauren Post Lauren.Post at freescale.com
Tue Aug 26 07:52:52 PDT 2014

You are using our release layer for GA.

You can use daisy community which also has 3.10.17 if you want.

You are doing everything right for setting up frame buffer (note for wayland/Weston you need a separate build)

What I would check is local.conf and make sure in local.conf there is a DISTRO_FEATURE_remove = "x11 wayland directfb"

fsl-image-fb is in the meta-fsl-bsp-release layer and bblayer.conf is what hooks it in (through our fsl-setup-release script you run).

fsl-image-fb has a check for distro features so if the distro features do not match it can fail but not usually in the error you mentioned.

Regards,
Lauren Post