[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm] which branch has kernel 3.0.35?

Joe Fabbre jfabbre at ghs.com
Fri Aug 22 13:49:00 PDT 2014

Thanks Gary.  I did try the changes you proposed below in the local.conf
file.  Everything built fine, but I still ended up with 3.10 kernel.

So next, I got a new checkout of the dora branch and that one has 3.0.35
in it.  Problem solved!

My next question is this.  I built the core-image-sato image.  I expected
to get some kind of desktop on the HDMI monitor, but the screen stays
black.  Is there a trick to getting the desktop to use HDMI?  I don¹t have
one of the other screens for this board.  Still digging on this one, but
if anyone can quickly point me in the right direction it would be much
appreciated.

Joe