[meta-freescale] LCD shuts off after 15 minutes

Marlon Smith marlon.smith10 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 13:45:21 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm build Yocto based on the fsl-community-bsp and I'm having an issue
with my LCD display shutting off.  I've tried the following:

- passing consoleblank=0 to bootargs
- modifying drivers/tty/vt/vt.c with static int blankinterval = 0;
- echo -e -n '\033[9]' > /dev/tty1  (my LCD shows tty1 when I run the
tty command)
- echo 0 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/blank

No matter what I try, the LCD shuts off after 15 minutes of inactivity,
and cat /sys/module/kernel/parameters/consoleblank returns a value of
900.

I've been stuck on this for a like a week, if anyone can help it would
be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Marlon